Welcome to the reader video section of Garden Railways magazine. If you have a great video to share of your latest project, we'd like to feature it on our website!
Never posted a video before?
We suggest you first go to YouTube.com™ and sign up for its free web-video hosting service. Follow the instructions on YouTube™ for posting your video.
After your video is uploaded, cut and paste the web address from the top of your browser (the URL) into the form below. We will post a screenshot of your video and include it in our website's reader video section.
Video content policy guidlines
- The reader video section of our website is strictly a linking tool and a place where people can share and find videos of Garden Railways magazine's activities from different readers in one easy-to-find location.
- Videos containing inappropriate content are not permitted and Garden Railways magazine reserves the right to pull any video link off of the website at any time.
- We ask that you keep your videos to a reasonable length. We suggest a maximum length of five minutes.
- Please respect others' work and all copyright laws.
- Garden Railways magazine may decide to share your video on its Facebook page.
- We hope everyone uses this site to have fun and share his or her great Garden Railways magazine experiences with others.